Setting up Netgear ex3700 Device is a very easy process. You can do this on your own by just following the steps given below.
1. Plug your Netgear Extender into a wall socket
2. Make sure your router and extender are in the same room so they connect in a better way
3. Now connect your router with your extender
4. Open mywifiext in your web browser
5. Log in there or create a new account if you don't have one
6. Now you will see the available wifi network in the room
7. You need to select the wifi network which one you want to extend
8. Now click the finish button
Congrats! you have successfully extended your wifi network using NetGear extender.
Using WPS method
WiFi Protected Setup or WPS is the easiest way for Netgear booster setup. All you have to do is just go through the below-given steps and you will be able to set up your Netgear range extender.
1. Firstly, make sure that the booster is powered on.
2. Find the WPS button on your device and press it for some time.
3. Push the WPS button given on the existing router.
4. The LED light will turn solid green showing that the router has configured with the booster properly
5. For a dual-band range booster, repeat the same procedure.
6. Finally, connect to the booster’s network and use the same passphrase as that of the network of your router.
7. You can check the WiFi booster manual for the default username and password.
8. Thus, your Netgear range ext has been set up. Now, connect your WiFi devices and enjoy a seamless internet connection all over the house or workplace.
Using an Ethernet Cable
You can also use an Ethernet cable to set up your NetGear ex3700 extender. All you need is a good quality ethernet cable and do follow the following given steps.
1.To set up Netgear Ex3700, power it on and it should be plugged in near the router.
2. Wait for the Power light to turn Solid green on your Netgear Ex3700.
3. Once the light is solid green, find the Wireless option on your device and connect with Netgear_Ex3700 Network.
4. After you are attached to the Netgear Ex3700 Network, Visit mywifiext
5. Now you will see the New booster Setup button
6. Click on the button and then you will see an option to create the Netgear genie setup account.
7. After the Netgear genie account is created, hit next.
8. Now select the Option Wi-Fi Range booster or Access point.
9. If you want your Netgear Ex3700 to work as a Wi-Fi range booster select the first option or if you want it working as an access point select the second option.
10. Follow the on-screen instructions now to complete the Netgear EX3700 Setup.
Congratulations! if you have followed every step till the very end, then you have successfully set up your NetGear ex 3700 wifi range extender.
Also read about:
5 Easy Steps to Solve Spectrum Streaming Buffer Issues
The Best Way to Pass the ADM 201 Dumps Salesforce Certification Administrator 2021
SAP C TPLM22 67 Exam Overview of the SAP Certified Application Associate Certification